How to get rid of cockroaches


Click here for more images

"I thank you for creating this e-book. I had the basic tools, but I did not have the knowledge on how to use them correctly until I read your e-book. Thank you for your hard work!"

"I'm enjoying your book now! I found your book short & easy to read. I live in an apartment, and had seen 4 or so Oriental roaches (guess they were, I took a few nymphs to an entomologist). I was concerned about infestation, and since the apartment management isn't having their pest guy here until April, I wanted to take some action. In an apartment building, who knows when someone will bring some in. Thanks for your information--those of us who can't bear living with roaches really appreciate it."

"Once again thank you for both your fine book and your timly resolution to my being able to download and print your book I recently purchased online. I cannot express how much I appreciate your advice. Again, thank you."

"The population has greatly reduced. We are still on top of it. It was a rental apartment I had, that was attached to my house, that was infested so I was really grossed out to find them. Anyway we now only see one or two now and then. When we started they were everywhere....and hundreds of babies running around. I think we finally have a handle on it.....thank you soooooo much...as I don't have a lot of money and had to do this on my own."

"I just want to tell you I've been "working the program" and seeing or, NOT seeing, critters as much as I...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post