Increase computer speed and stability with regserve


Click here for more images

"My 4-year old laptop had been really slow in starting up, and I had to redo it in a safe mode a few times a day. After scanning it and finding no virus or malware, I determined it was largely due to the registry issue. I had Slow PC Fighter on this laptop, but it wasn't really helping my problem at all. So after doing some research, I purchased RegServe and used it today for the first time, and was more than amazed at the performance difference on my laptop. This product not only met my expectation but way surpassed it!! Now I can shut down and restart my laptop in much shorter time, and will enjoy taking and using it everywhere as I used to. Thank you for providing such excellent product. Thank you also for offering the bonus product. I will use it shortly..."

"So far I am very pleased with the product, RegServe. No matter what you have on your computer, I feel that you need a good registry program to keep the registry happy and problem free. This is an area that I find most people neglect."

"I am VERY illiterate when it comes to computers. I checked with Consumer Reports and you guys were supposed to be one of the top 2 so I bought you! So I hope you help out!"

"Finally! A registry repair utility that does not damage or corrupt working programs! Every registry utility I tried, damaged my registry so my help and some video editing files no longer worked properly. RegServe repaired my registry errors, yet I retained full function of all my programs!"

Compatibility: Windows 2000, 2003 Server, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 Version Number: 7.1.4.0 Release Date: 2/19/13 Download Size: 1.01 MB Space Required: 6.1 MB

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post