No more waiters- how to build your acting business without a day job!


Click here for more images

My boss was right- I was leaving without having done any paid shows, but here I was, leaving my safe, secure 9-to-5 job to be an actor.

I'll tell you; I was thinking that it was getting too late for me, and that maybe I should just keep the job, give up the dream, and forget about entertaining anybody except for the guys at the water cooler.

You don't realize this now, but in the next few minutes you're going to re-think everything our teachers have taught us about "The Acting Thing"...

If you're anything like me, you're frustrated with an awful system where "ass kissing" and "connections" get undeserving people ahead.

Remember what it felt like to dream about your life and what it was going to be like to entertain people all the time?

When did our teachers tell us that we would be doing all these things that have NOTHING to do with acting?

We were taught that we would "be discovered" if we just continued to hone our craft and get "good", right? But guess what- that's not true!

In the real world, you need to be able to support yourself while you hone your craft, and learn how to live as an actor- to be an actor. Unless mommy and daddy are paying the bills, you'll get a job, and by the time you're done working, you're too tired to focus on your career. Well-

What if I could show you how to build...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post