Baseball swing mastery presented by mazzurco baseball — baseball swing mastery


Click here for more images

When advice such as “Swing down on the ball!” or “You’re dropping your back shoulder!” just doesn’t cut it, and you’re looking for your kid to be the one that bats over .500 and hits the game winning home run, then I have just the solution for you…

My eight year old son had horrible batting form and was chopping down on every ball he hit. I spent countless hours trying to dissect his swing and figure out what was wrong. I only made things worse. When I looked all over the internet I came across a response to some father’s question about his kid’s baseball swing. The response offered some suggestions and offered another site on the web which may help- with the disclaimer that he wasn’t trying to sell him anything. I was intrigued so I looked at the site as well. There I saw Vinny demonstrating one of the most technically proficient baseball swings I had ever seen. What Vinny had done was what I was actually trying to do myself (with one exception – I hadn’t played years of baseball). The more videos I watched, the more I realized that after watching tons of swings the are some universal things about all swings. It just takes someone with common sense to tease these things out. Vinny has masterfully done that and combined that with his personal experience. His videos are extremely honest. He tells you the right things to do and explains all of the variations. Instead of telling you why everyone else is wrong and he is right – he is honest and explains that there are other ways to achieve the same thing. He uses his personal anecdotes as well. His style is...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post