Overcoming yeast infection


Click here for more images

I hear you loud and clearly. You are so right. There is a way out of this vicious downward cycle! You can feel great again, maybe even better than you've ever felt in your life. You can help your child break out of the destructive antibiotic cycle and become that healthy, happy carefree child that you love so much.

I am a doctor who understands what you're going through, who believes that the yeast overgrowth syndrome is real and I have an in depth understanding of the yeast infection problem and what to do about it. I gladly share that information with you in my newly released ebook called Overcoming Yeast Infection.

You see, I was where you are right now. Miserable and not knowing what was causing my intestinal tract to be so messed up. There were many foods that I just could not eat anymore. My energy was low and my brain went spacey at times. And every time I turned around I had another painful bladder infection. I was trapped in the downward spiral of the bladder infection - antibiotic vicious cycle.

As a physician I knew that my colleagues would not know how to help me. That's when I started on my quest to find answers.

Very fortunately I decided to take a 200 mile journey to visit a doctor who was treating patients with an alternative, holistic approach. As we visited, he said, "By the way Jo, have you heard about the yeast overgrowth syndrome (doctors call it Chronic Candidiasis)?" I said, "No."

As he began to describe it, I instantly realized that my body was...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post