How to Write and Sell your Own Ebook - An Ebook Writing Bootcamp

How to Write and Sell your Own Ebook - An Ebook Writing Bootcamp
Have you ever wished that you could earn extra money writing and selling your own ebook?  Do you want to make money selling your own how to ebook but aren't sure what to write about or how to sell it on the internet?  Or, do you already have your own ebook or an idea for an ebook but aren't sure how to make it successful? 

Hi, my name is Kip Garrett and you may be where I was a few years ago.  I was looking for a way to make some extra money, pay off bills and make a better life for myself and family so I decided to start my own internet business.  I was pretty successful at it (I was able to quit work within a year of starting my first internet business) and wrote a how to ebook to show others how to start their own internet business. 

That ebook was really successful so I wrote a few other How-to ebooks - some good, some not-so-good.  Along the way I learned by trial and error what made the successful ebooks successful and what made the not-so-good ones, not-so-good.

Well, a lot of people who read my ebooks asked me questions about writing their own ebooks.  They wanted to know a lot of the same stuff I wanted to know when I was starting out and writing my own ebooks such as:

The fact that all of those people had the same questions I did when I first started writing ebooks made me realize there was a need for good, solid, easy to understand information about how to...Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post